Friday, December 16, 2005

Finally the Farewell Present is Handed Over

A flying visit from the luscious La La Lady allowed me to hand over the very very long narrow multi -directional scarf that I hurried to make for her before her departure. Lack of luggage space meant that she didn't have room to take it with her when she left but I'm hoping that the thought of some genuine wintery conditions make her
s q u e e z e it into her bag this time.
We all know that L runs a little warmer than most but even she has to wrap up warmly when the temp gets below freezing!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh yes, this is a fabulous scarf and comes in VERY handy when I spend three hours in freezing temps shoveling a foot of snow off my drive. On top of that, it's the perfect accessory to throw on for a quick trip to the supermarket. Beautiful scarf, beautiful colours, beautiful knitter ;) Thanks CrafyPerson!!!